eMessaging allows family and friends to communicate with an incarcerated loved one using email like messaging.
With Securus eMessaging® you can
- Send a text based message
- Attach up to 5 photos
- Share up to 5 eCards
- Send just a photo with our Snap n’ Send®, (App only)
- Send a 30 second VideoGram that you record now or have saved (App only)
With eMessaging they can
- Reply to your message if you attach a return stamp
- Receive transferred stamps you share at no cost to them
- Purchase their own stamps from their Securus Debit account
How it works:
- You must have a Securus Online account and login to use eMessaging
- Messages are sent and received from your eMessaging inbox from this website or on the Securus mobile app
- eMessages are paid for by purchasing a book of ‘stamps’. Stamp pricing varies by facility. Once you select your incarcerated individual the stamp price will be shown.
- Find your incarcerated individual, purchase a book of stamps and start writing your message.
All messages and photos are subject to review by the facility. If a message or photo or VideoGram is rejected or the incarcerated individual reply is rejected you will receive a reject message in you inbox with the reason for the rejection. Stamps are not refunded if messages or attachments are rejected.
|Text Only||Reply Stamp||Add Photo||Add eCard||Snap N’ Send® *||VideoGram *|
|# of Stamps||1||+1||+1 each||+1 each||1||Varies by agency|
* App Only
Note: Some services are not available or allowed at some facilities.