eMessaging allows family and friends to communicate with an incarcerated loved one using email like messaging.
- Send a text based message
- Take a photo on your mobile device or send photo from your gallery
- Receive a text based message from an inmate (if you purchase a reply)
How it works
- You must have a Securus Online account and login to use eMessaging
- Messages are sent and received from your eMessaging inbox from this website or on the Securus mobile app for Android devices
- eMessaging on our Apple mobile app coming soon!
- eMessages are paid for by purchasing a book of ‘stamps’. Stamp pricing varies by facility. Once you select your inmate the stamp price will be shown.
- Find your inmate, purchase a book of stamps and start writing your message.
- Attach a photo for an additional stamp
- Pay for inmate reply for an additional stamp
|Text Message||Photo||Reply from inmate|
|# of Stamps||1||1||1|
- If your message is rejected or the inmate reply is rejected by the facility you will receive a reject message in your eMessage inbox with the reason for the rejection
- Stamps are not refunded if a facility rejects a message
All messages are subject to review by the facility