An AdvanceConnect™ account is a friend & family-owned prepaid calling account that allows you to receive collect calls from inmates/offenders and have the charges deducted automatically from your prepaid account. Our prepaid AdvanceConnect account puts you in control of your spending and ensures you can receive calls from correctional facilities.
This account offers you the following benefits:
- The maximum funding amount is up to $50.00 per transaction
- You are able to receive inmate calls as long as funds are available in your account
- You can add multiple phone numbers to your account so your loved one can reach your home phone, work phone, cell phone, other relatives, neighbors, friends, etc.
- Calls will connect to cell phones (subject to facility restrictions)
- You have 24/7/365 access to your account on our website or by contacting us via phone
Securus offers a number of convenient funding methods to meet your needs.
Payment types accepted by MoneyGram
- Debit Card (Walmart ONLY)
MoneyGram Payment Instructions for AdvanceConnect™ or Direct Bill account
At a MoneyGram location, you must complete the Express Payment Blue Form. For each MoneyGram Express Payment transaction, the following information must be provided:
- Your Securus Six to Seven Digit Account Number or your Ten Digit Telephone Number (entered with no spaces or dashes). If you are unsure of your Account Number, please click here to log in or call us at 1-800-844-6591.
- Company Name: Securus
- City & State: Dallas, TX
- Receive Code: 9819
For MoneyGram FormFree® locations, such as CVS/pharmacy, please follow these steps:
- Pick up the MoneyGram phone - it will auto dial MoneyGram Customer Service.
- When prompted for the transaction type, select Pay A Bill from the menu list
- Enter the telephone number associated with your AdvanceConnect™ account or Direct Bill account.
- You will be connected to a live MoneyGram agent who will ask you to confirm your telephone number, name, address, Securus account number, the amount you're sending and the Securus receive code.
- You will receive key information from the MoneyGram agent which you will want to write down.
- Take all key information to the cashier at the retail location who will collect the cash, transaction fee, and complete the payment.
To find the nearest agent, you can call 1-800-926-9400 or www.moneygram.com/locations and click Find Us.
Need help? Our Support team is here to help keep your Securus Online experience enjoyable and easy.