An AdvanceConnect™ account is a friend & family-owned prepaid calling account that allows you to receive collect calls from inmates/offenders and have the charges deducted automatically from your prepaid account. Our prepaid AdvanceConnect account puts you in control of your spending and ensures you can receive calls from correctional facilities.
This account offers you the following benefits:
- The maximum funding amount is up to $50.00 per transaction
- You are able to receive inmate calls as long as funds are available in your account
- You can add multiple phone numbers to your account so your loved one can reach your home phone, work phone, cell phone, other relatives, neighbors, friends, etc.
- Calls will connect to cell phones (subject to facility restrictions)
- You have 24/7/365 access to your account on our website or by contacting us via phone
Securus offers a number of convenient funding methods to meet your needs.
Pay By Mail for AdvanceConnect
Payment types accepted by Mail
- Personal Check
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
Securus Correctional Billing Services
PO Box 650757
Dallas, TX 75265-0757
If your payment is mailed, it may take 7 to 10 business days to process. To ensure timely processing of your payment, please include your ten digit telephone number as well as your AdvanceConnect account number on the memo line.
When paying with a personal check please be aware that a returned check charge of up to $25 may be applied for dishonored checks. Additional charges such as late payment fees may apply where applicable.
Need help? Our Support team is here to help keep your Securus Online experience enjoyable and easy.