An AdvanceConnect™ account is a friend & family-owned prepaid calling account that allows you to receive collect calls from inmates/offenders and have the charges deducted automatically from your prepaid account. Our prepaid AdvanceConnect account puts you in control of your spending and ensures you can receive calls from correctional facilities.
This account offers you the following benefits:
- The maximum funding amount is up to $50.00 per transaction
- You are able to receive inmate calls as long as funds are available in your account
- You can add multiple phone numbers to your account so your loved one can reach your home phone, work phone, cell phone, other relatives, neighbors, friends, etc.
- Calls will connect to cell phones (subject to facility restrictions)
- You have 24/7/365 access to your account on our website or by contacting us via phone
Securus offers a number of convenient funding methods to meet your needs.
Payment types accepted by Western Union
- Credit/Debit Card
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
Payments* can easily be made in person or online using Western Union® Quick Collect®.
Instructions on Using Quick Collect®
- The Receiver of the Quick Collect payment can be found under Select Other Billers and should be Securus
- Please follow the online prompts to complete the payment.
- If you are not a registered user at Western Union® you will be asked to register.
Instructions on Using Western Union Payment Form
- In the Payment Information section you will be asked for Pay To, Code City and State:
- Pay To should be Securus
- Code City should be Securus
- State should be TX
Please include your 6 or 7 digit Account number. If you are unsure of your Account number please login or call us at 1-800-844-6591.
To find a Western Union® Agent location near you click here.
*If your payment is completed at a Western Union retail location, it may take 5 to 8 business hours to process.
Need help? Our Support team is here to help keep your Securus Online experience enjoyable and easy.