A Direct Bill account allows you to receive collect calls from inmates and have the charges billed directly to you each month from Securus Correctional Billing Services (SCBS). This account is a good option if the inmate is incarcerated for longer than two years or if you are an attorney, bail bondsmen, consulate, social worker or other small business or government agency. With verification or approved credit, you can receive an itemized monthly bill statement from SCBS for your calls. This account offers you the following benefits:
- Itemized monthly bill statement of call activity
- You can receive all the calls you need to, up to your credit limit
- You can add multiple phone numbers to your account to ensure you receive all your calls
- Calls will connect to cell phones (subject to facility restrictions)
- You are able to receive inmate calls as long as your bill is paid in full by the due date
- No minimum payment amount
- You have 24/7/365 access to your account on our website or by contacting us via phone
NOTE: If you have received notice that a Direct Bill account was automatically opened for you, you will need to set up access to manage your account with Securus Online.
Securus offers a number of convenient payment methods to meet your needs.
Payment types accepted by MoneyGram
- Debit Card (Walmart ONLY)
MoneyGram Payment Instructions for AdvanceConnect™ or Direct Bill account
At a MoneyGram location, you must complete the Express Payment Blue Form. For each MoneyGram Express Payment transaction, the following information must be provided:
- Your Securus Six to Seven Digit Account Number or your Ten Digit Telephone Number (entered with no spaces or dashes). If you are unsure of your Account Number, please click here to log in or call us at 1-800-844-6591.
- Company Name: Securus
- City & State: Dallas, TX
- Receive Code: 9819
For MoneyGram FormFree® locations, such as CVS/pharmacy, please follow these steps:
- Pick up the MoneyGram phone - it will auto dial MoneyGram Customer Service.
- When prompted for the transaction type, select Pay A Bill from the menu list
- Enter the telephone number associated with your AdvanceConnect™ account or Direct Bill account.
- You will be connected to a live MoneyGram agent who will ask you to confirm your telephone number, name, address, Securus account number, the amount you're sending and the Securus receive code.
- You will receive key information from the MoneyGram agent which you will want to write down.
- Take all key information to the cashier at the retail location who will collect the cash, transaction fee, and complete the payment.
To find the nearest agent, you can call 1-800-926-9400 or www.moneygram.com/locations and click Find Us.
Need help? Our Support team is here to help keep your Securus Online experience enjoyable and easy.