A Direct Bill account allows you to receive collect calls from inmates and have the charges billed directly to you each month from Securus Correctional Billing Services (SCBS). This account is a good option if the inmate is incarcerated for longer than two years or if you are an attorney, bail bondsmen, consulate, social worker or other small business or government agency. With verification or approved credit, you can receive an itemized monthly bill statement from SCBS for your calls. This account offers you the following benefits:
- Itemized monthly bill statement of call activity
- You can receive all the calls you need to, up to your credit limit
- You can add multiple phone numbers to your account to ensure you receive all your calls
- Calls will connect to cell phones (subject to facility restrictions)
- You are able to receive inmate calls as long as your bill is paid in full by the due date
- No minimum payment amount
- You have 24/7/365 access to your account on our website or by contacting us via phone
NOTE: If you have received notice that a Direct Bill account was automatically opened for you, you will need to set up access to manage your account with Securus Online.
Securus offers a number of convenient payment methods to meet your needs.
Pay By Mail for Direct Bill
Payment types accepted by Mail
- Personal Check
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
Securus Correctional Billing Services
PO Box 650757
Dallas, TX 75265-0757
If your payment is mailed, it may take 7 to 10 business days to process. To ensure timely processing of your payment, please include your ten digit telephone number as well as your Direct Bill account number on the memo line.
When paying with a personal check please be aware that a returned check charge of up to $25 may be applied for dishonored checks. Additional charges such as late payment fees may apply where applicable.
Need help? Our Support team is here to help keep your Securus Online experience enjoyable and easy.