Inmate Debit is an inmate-owned prepaid calling account used by inmates to pay for their own telephone calls. If allowed by the facility, an inmate may transfer funds from their facility trust/commissary account into an Inmate Debit account via making a request through their commissary. Correctional facilities also have the option to allow friends & family members to deposit funds directly into an Inmate Debit account. This account offers the following benefits:
- You can fund an Inmate Debit account without having your own calling account
- Inmates can call anyone on their approved calling list without requiring friends and family to create separate prepaid accounts
- Calls will connect to cell phones (subject to facility restrictions)
- Low minimum funding amount of only $25.00 for payments made over the phone or online
- You have 24/7/365 access to fund an inmate's Debit account on our website or by contacting us via phone
Funds placed in the Inmate Debit account will become the property of the inmate and friends & family members will not be able to receive refunds on this account. This product is currently available at limited facilities.
Securus offers a number of convenient funding methods to meet your needs.
Need help? Our Support team is here to help keep your Securus Online experience enjoyable and easy.