State PUC/PSC Matters

The following is a listing of state public utility commission / public service commission matters and required disclosures concerning rates, fees, billing, complaints, and other miscellaneous consumer matters.

California Customers Only:

To our California Facilities and Consumers:

Colorado Customers Only:

The Public Utilities Commission (PUC) gives consumers the opportunity to file informal complaints about problems with the communications services that the PUC regulates. Complaints can be filed through

New York Customers Only:

For consumer complaints that cannot be resolved with the company, you may contact the New York Department of Public Service (DPS). DPS complaints may be directed as follows:


Phone: DPS Helpline at 1-800-342-3377

Mail: Office of Consumer Services

NYS Department of Public Service

3 Empire State Plaza

Albany, NY 12223

REV March 3, 2022

Hi—I’m your Securus online assistant.
What can I help you with today?