Dear valued customer,
Securus performs regular performance and maintenance tuning to enhance your overall experience for video visitation. Due to our recent data center relocation to support this process, as well as an upgrade to add other product enhancements, some users may have experienced a delay in connecting, or an inability to connect for a period of time, on the 18th. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or your loved one, however, Securus Video Visitation is now readily available for video visitation sessions. We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to continuing to provide quality service to the communities we serve.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office now utilizes Video Visitation technology to visit an inmate.
All Onsite video visits take place at Maricopa's 4th Ave and Lower Buckeye Jails.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office requires all visitors to have an account to schedule either an At-Home or Onsite visit.
Please click the "How to Sign Up" link in order to proceed with creating an account.
Please Note: If you currently have a Securus Online account, please log in with your email address and password at the top of the screen to schedule your At-Home or Onsite visit.
At-Home vs. Onsite
|You may visit an inmate as often as you choose while visiting from home.||An inmate is only allowed one (1) onsite visit per week.|
|Visiting from home allows you to have your entire family visit at the same time.||Visiting an inmate onsite is limited to no more than two (2) people at a time.|
|Visiting from home allows you to visit every day, as often as you like, during the hours of 7:30 am to 9:30 pm.||Onsite visits are only allowed during the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, and an inmate is only allowed one (1) visit a week.|
All you need for an At-Home visit is:
- An Android smartphone or tablet
- A computer, webcam, and Internet connection
- An email address
- A US postal address
- A US debit or credit card
Please direct any further questions to Securus Video Visitation Customer Service: 1-877-578-3658
Video Visitation Benefits
- VISIT MORE OFTEN – You can now participate in At-Home Video Visitation sessions 7 days a week from 7:00 am to 9:30 pm
- INCLUDE MORE PEOPLE – Have your children and other family and friends join your visits from home without limitations
- STAY CONNECTED – Give your incarcerated loved one the chance to feel closer to you and your family by seeing you at home and sharing special moments like birthday parties to bedtime stories
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY – Every minute and dollar matter; stop wasting them travelling to the jail, taking off work, arranging childcare, and paying for parking
The current price* for an At-Home video visit is $7.99. Take advantage of this promotional rate and schedule a visit today!
*Regular price for an At-Home Visit is $12.95 for a 20 minute visit.
Securus is not responsible for the quality of your Internet connection or for the setup and operation of your computer, web camera, or other hardware. Problems related to your Internet connection or hardware should be directed to your Internet service provider or a qualified computer repair technician. Visit Securus Terms and Conditions for full details.
Need help? Our Support team is here to help keep your Securus Online experience enjoyable and easy.