eMessaging allows family and friends to communicate with an incarcerated loved one using email like messaging.
- Send a text message
- Attach up to 5 photos
- Share up to 5 eCards
- Send just a photo with our Snap n’ Send TM (Mobile app only)
- Receive an inmate reply if you prepay
How it works
- You must have a Securus Online account and login to use eMessaging
- Messages are sent and received from your eMessaging inbox from this website or on the Securus mobile app
- eMessages are paid for by purchasing a book of ‘stamps’. Stamp pricing varies by facility. Once you select your inmate the stamp price will be shown.
- Find your inmate, purchase a book of stamps and start writing your message.
All message and photos are subject to review by the facility. If a message or photos are rejected or the inmate reply is rejected you will receive a reject message in your inbox with the reason for the rejection. Stamps are not refunded if a message or photo is rejected.
|Text Only Message||+1 Prepaid Inmate Reply to Sender||+1 Photo (up to 5 per eMessage - 3MB per photo limit)||+eCards(up to 5 per eMessage)||Snap n' SendTM photo (Mobile app only)|
|# of Stamps||1||+1||+1 each||+1 each||+1 each|